CHOOSE HARDWARE (Automatically calculated)
The TRUNORTHDECK™ hollow TruEcono Composite Decking is our lowest cost system for new deck applications, renovations and resurfacing of existing decks. Our system comes with grooved and fascia boards and our unique Slide & Go® hidden fastening system. Non-grooved, solid boards can be found in our TruNorth series with identical colours.
The TruEcono Enviroboard is a lightweight, encapsulated board, available in 10 amazing colors. Certified to meet building codes, this hollow board reduces weight/cost and 95% of it is comprised of recycled materials. Backed by our 25-year warranty for stain and fade resistance, these boards are extremely durable. Need to see a sample before you buy? Order free samples on our free samples page. Need to see deck photos for color ideas? See our idea gallery.
TruEcono Enviroboard Specifications:
- Solid Colour - $2.99/linear foot (Stone Grey, Mocha, Caramel, Red Bordeaux)
- Variegated Colours - $3.15/linear foot (Hazelwood, Ash Grey, Tigerwood, Amazon Grey, Tropical Walnut, Brazilian Cherry)
- Actual colour may vary slightly from website image
- Deck board sizes (width x height x length): 5-1/8 x 1 x 12', 5-1/8 x 1 x 16', 5-1/8 x 1 x 20' . Including installation clip, boards are 5-5/16 inches wide.
- Square boards only come in 16' and 20' lengths and only with TruNorth solid core
- Weight: 12' boards - 21 lbs, 16' boards - 28 lbs, 20' boards - 35 lbs.
TruNorth Solid Core Specifications
- Solid Colour - $4.39/linear foot (Stone Grey, Mocha, Caramel, Red Bordeaux)
- Variegated Colours - $4.55/linear foot (Hazelwood, Ash Grey, Tigerwood, Amazon Grey, Tropical Walnut, Brazilian Cherry)
- Actual colour may vary slightly from website image
- Sizes (W x H x L): 5-1/8 x 1 x 12', 5-1/8 x 1 x 16', 5-1/8 x 1 x 20' . Including installation clip, boards are 5-5/16 inches wide.
- Weight: 12' board - 27.96 lbs, 16' board - 37.28 lbs, 20' board - 46.6 lbs
Fascia Board Specifications
- For TruEcono/TruNorth: 1 x 8 x 12' Nominal Size (Actual is 1/2" x 7 1/2" x 12'),
- For Clubhouse: 1x12x12' (actual 1/2" thick)
- Fascia for TruEcono/TruNorth Series deck boards $6.25/ft - Hazelwood, Ash Grey, Tigerwood, Amazon Grey, Tropical Walnut, Brazilian Cherry, Stone Grey, Mocha, Caramel, Bordeaux (Use Fascia Screws Stainless #9 x 1-7/8")
- Fascia for Clubhouse Ultra (Premium PVC) Series deck boards $7.25/ft - Cobblestone, Brookstone, Clay, Sandstone (Use Stainless Trim Top screws 1 5/8" for Clubhouse Fascia boards)
- Fascia for Clubhouse Ultra (Premium PVC) Series deck boards $9.25/ft - Ipe, Walnut, Mahogany, Ironwood, Driftwood, Hickory (Use Stainless Trim Top screws 1 5/8" for Clubhouse Fascia boards)
ALBERTA RESIDENTS PLEASE NOTE:
- There is no TruNorth solid core grooved board available
- No solid colours (in TruEcono or TruNorth),
- No brazilian cherry
- Sq edge solid core only in 20' lengths
- Heat blocking capping
- No wood filler used, light weight
- Woodgrain appearance
- Long-lasting and durable
- No painting, staining or sealing
- No splinters, slivers or revealing nails
- Resistant to rotting, mold, fungi & pests
- Simple Slide & Go® fastening system
- 25 year limited warranty including Stain and Fade warranty
Don't know how much material you need?
To calculate the number of linear feet of decking needed, measure the square footage of your deck and multiply that by 2.28. Depending on the complexity of your deck it's advisable to add 10% for cut off waste (Example: 10 ft. x 10 ft. = 100 square ft. x 2.28 = 228 linear feet plus 10% or 23 ft equalling 251 ft total). If you are ordering 12' boards, divide 12' into 251ft to calculate your quantity of boards, which would equal about 21 boards (this would be your quantity ordered). We have, however, made this easy for you by automating this calculation on this product page.
To calculate how many fastening clips required, calculate 2.5 clips per square foot when joists are on 16” centers and 5 clips per square foot when joists are on 12” centers.
All orders are processed within 2 business days. Accessories can be shipped across North America, deck boards can be shipped in Ontario, BC, Quebec and Alberta for the time being. Should you require shipment of deck boards outside of these regions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom quote.
Shipments or deliveries will not occur on weekends or holidays. If you require a shipment on a weekend, please contact us to see if we can make an exception. If there are any delays in shipment, we will notify you. We aim to deliver the goods to your location within 5 business days of receipt of the order, although this is subject to product availability and other factors that could be beyond our control. All deliveries are curbside/driveway.
Shipping charges will depend on pre-tax order size and location. Shipping is FREE on orders over $10,000 (pre-tax), and less than that, the subsidized deck board shipping charges are:
$149 shipping charge from $5000-$9999 order size
$179 shipping charge from $2,499-$5000 order size
$249 shipping charge from $0-$2,499
Quebec (Montreal and surrounding area)
Flat Rate: $249
Flat Rate: $99
Custom shipping fees may apply outside of shipping zone - please contact us for quotes. We use Canada Post for shipping accessories and local flatbed carriers for deck board shipments. If you order both accessories and deck boards at the same time, they will arrive together on the flatbed truck. Privacy screens and railing orders are sent separately.
No shipments to PO boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
You will receive a shipping confirmation number after your order.
CompositeDeckDirect.com is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
If you received your order damaged, please contact us directly to file a claim. Please save all packaging material and damaged goods before filing a claim. Please also take photos of damaged goods if possible. For more details surrounding returns, please review our returns policy.
We do not ship anywhere outside of North America at this time.
For more information, email email@example.com.
TruEcono/TruNorth Deck Board Installation Information
SLIDE & GO® INSTALLATION INFORMATION FOR GROOVED BOARDS HERE
SOLID EDGE TRUNORTH DECKING INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS HERE.
Clubhouse Installation Information
CLUBHOUSE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS CAN BE FOUND HERE.
CLUBHOUSE BISCUIT FASTENING SYSTEM INSTRUCTIONS CAN BE FOUND HERE.
MANUFACTURER INSTALLATION VIDEOS - Click here for Installation Videos
GENERAL PRODUCT INFORMATION VIEW HERE
LOOKING FOR A REPUTABLE DECK BUILDER? CONTACT US!
We stand by the quality of our products and offer one of the best warranties in the industry. To view the details of the manufacturer's 25 year warranty for TruEcono/TruNorth Decking products, click here. To view warranty details of the lifetime warranty on Clubhouse Decking products, click here.
Our limited warranties both cover product replacement during the first year of ownership and are prorated thereafter from full value in year one to zero value upon the completion of the warranty based on years in service. For claims related to year two or thereafter, consumers will be required to pay the amortized portion of their warranty coverage prior to receiving replacement merchandise based on the original purchase price paid. To make a warranty claim, please contact TRUNORTHDECK ™ directly, in writing, at the address below or submit a claim online.
TRUNORTH COMPOSITES INC.
Warranty Technical Manager
55 Plant Farm Blvd., Brantford, ON
Canada, N3S 7W2
To make a claim you must have registered your warranty with TRUNORTHDECK ™ within 30 days of original purchase using the manufacturer's online registration.
Recently viewed products
For deck board orders with subtotal over $10,000, shipping is FREE. For deck board orders below that, we charge a flat rates of $149 ($5000-$9999 order size), $179 ($2500-$4999 order size) and $249 (0-$2500 order size). Flat rates to Quebec are $199. If you are ordering accessories, standard Canada Post shipping rates apply in addition to the deck board shipping. The shipping charge will consolidate the shipping of the deck boards and accessories. If you are shipping to northern Ontario or over 100km from urban centers in Alberta, we can provide custom shipping quotes