The Fascia Tool is part of the Deckfast Fascia System - the right way to install composite deck fascia boards. The system is approved by leading decking manufacturers. The Fascia Tool is used to pre-drill and countersink an oversized hole to accommodate the large amount of expansion and contraction that can occur with composite deck fascia boards. Stainless steel Fascia Screws (sold separately) are available in 10 colors to match your composite deck boards and provide excellent corrosion resistance.
- Approved by leading composite decking manufacturers (compatible with TruNorth, Clubhouse, Trex, Duralife and many others)
- Creates an over-sized hole to allow fascia boards to expand and contract freely while remaining secure
- Free spinning stop collar creates a perfect and consistent hole
- O-ring prevents damage to the fascia board surface
- For use with Fascia Screws, sold separately
For instructions and more on the product, here's a great video below: