Solid fascia board capped on both sides to protect the colour from fading and abrasion over time. These boards can be used as a riser or fascia board. Secured by surface fastening - see Fascia screws in accessories. It is not recommended for these boards to be mitered.
- For TruEcono/TruNorth: 1 x 8 x 12' Nominal Size (Actual is 1/2" x 7 1/2" x 12'), Cost: From $6.25/linear foot
- For Clubhouse: 1x12x12' (actual 1/2" thick)
- Fascia for TruEcono/TruNorth Series deck boards $6.25/ft - Hazelwood, Ash Grey, Tigerwood, Amazon Grey, Tropical Walnut, Brazilian Cherry, Stone Grey, Mocha, Caramel, Bordeaux (Use Fascia Screws Stainless #9 x 1-7/8")
- Fascia for Clubhouse Ultra (Premium PVC) Series deck boards $7.25/ft - Cobblestone, Brookstone, Clay, Sandstone (Use Stainless Trim Top screws 1 5/8" for Clubhouse Fascia boards)
- Fascia for Clubhouse Ultra (Premium PVC) Series deck boards $9.25/ft - Ipe, Walnut, Mahogany, Ironwood, Driftwood, Hickory (Use Stainless Trim Top screws 1 5/8" for Clubhouse Fascia boards)
Fascia Board Installation Video