Grooved or Square Edge, fully encapsulated solid core board available in 6 natural variegated colors and 4 solid colors, backed by our 25-year warranty for fade and stain resistance. Square Edge, typically used for stairs/trim with screws, is only available in 16 and 20 ft lengths.
Need a deck builder? Contact us.
- Solid Colour - $4.29/linear foot (Stone Grey, Mocha, Caramel, Red Bordeaux)
- Variegated Colours - $4.55/linear foot (Hazelwood, Ash Grey, Tigerwood, Amazon Grey, Tropical Walnut, Brazilian Cherry)
- Actual colour may vary slightly from website image
- Sizes (W x H x L): 5-1/8 x 1 x 12', 5-1/8 x 1 x 16', 5-1/8 x 1 x 20' . Including installation clip, boards are 5-5/16 inches wide.
- Weight: 12' board - 27.96 lbs, 16' board - 37.28 lbs, 20' board - 46.6 lbs
ALBERTA RESIDENTS PLEASE NOTE:
- There is no solid core grooved board available
- No solid colours (in TruEcono or TruNorth),
- No brazilian cherry
- Sq edge solid core only in 20'
Solid grooved board on both sides with Slide & Go® fastening clip application and capped to protect the colour from staining and fading over time. Grooved clipped boards are not recommended to be installed butt end to butt end. For butt end to butt end installation, use square edge boards.
Square Edge Boards
Solid deck board capped on both sides to protect the colour from fading and abrasion over time. These boards can be used on stair treads, when picture framing a deck and for breaker boards. Secured by surface fastening. Deck boards can even be used in a butt end to butt end application using recommended installation guidelines.
- Heat blocking capping
- No wood filler used
- Woodgrain appearance
- Long-lasting and durable
- No painting, staining or sealing
- No splinters, slivers or revealing nails
- Resistant to rotting, mold, fungi & pests
- Simple Slide & Go® fastening system
- 25 year limited warranty including Stain and Fade warranty
- CCMC (Canada) & ICC (USA/International) building code Approved
Don't know how much material you need?
To calculate the number of linear feet of decking needed, measure the square footage of your deck and multiply that by 2.28. Depending on the complexity of your deck it's advisable to add 10% for cut off waste (Example: 10 ft. x 10 ft. = 100 square ft. x 2.28 = 228 linear feet plus 10% or 23 ft equalling 251 ft total). If you are ordering 12' boards, divide 12' into 251ft to calculate your quantity of boards, which would equal about 21 boards (this would be your quantity ordered). We have, however, made this easy for you by automating this calculation on this product page.
To calculate how many fastening clips required, calculate 2.5 clips per square foot when joists are on 16” centers and 5 clips per square foot when joists are on 12” centers.
Need to see deck photos for color ideas? See our idea gallery.
Want a free sample? Click here
Need a deck builder? Contact Us
How to install composite stairs video: